Here is an easy and healthy organic recipe for soup in just 8 easy steps!
· 8 cups of chopped fresh tomatoes
· 2 cups of chopped organic carrots
· 4 cloves of organic garlic
· ½ cup of chopped fresh basil
· 4 tbsp of organic olive oil
· 4 cups of organic chicken or vegetable stock
· ½ cup of heavy cream
· 1 tbsp of salt or more for taste
· Pepper to taste (optional)
· Fresh grated parmesan cheese for topping (optional)
1. You first preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. in large mixing you, combine the tomatoes, carrots, garlic, and olive oil. Combine everything well so that all the ingredients are coated with olive oil.
3.Then spread onto a baking sheet so that all the ingredients are even spread out.
4. Roast the mixture for about an hour. At the 30 minute mark stir the mixture.
5. Once finished transfer the mixture into a blender and blend until the mixture is creamy.
6. In a large pot combine your blended mixture, stock, cream and salt and bring it to a boil.
7. Remove from heat and add your chopped basil. You can add additional salt and pepper to your liking.
8. Lastly serve and top it with fresh grated Parmesan cheese!